32 years old - Made in Britain - Exported to Singapore - Re-Exported to the Netherlands - and from thence back to Britain

Sunday, February 26, 2006

26 Feb Running


26 Feb Running
Originally uploaded by taekwon-dodo.
Having got back to the UK I have been trying to push my distances out a bit more for running, as well as doing intervals and fartlek to improve speed. The London cityscape slows me down as it has it's share of hills and wind, but I think by the end of this year I should have got my 5km run under 20 mins and hopefully get my 10km into the under 37mins area. Meanwhile - today I ran from my house to my office - and then turned around and ran back - for a total of 27km. In fact it should have been 30km but I had to walk the last three km as I could feel the first rumblings of calf damage - plus some rubbing injury in a sensitive male spot. Anyway - here is the pace a heart rate graph for today. A slow run into the wind for the first 19km, but a satisfying run never-the-less.

I am now posting all day to day running stuff on www.coolrunning.com - for the terminally bored you can view my stats - my userid is NeilBurton37 and the public password (the one you use to view my stuff) is "gothedistance" (obviously sans quotation marks!)

1 Comments:

Blogger  said...

wah - u is super on!

7:12 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home