32 years old - Made in Britain - Exported to Singapore - Re-Exported to the Netherlands - and from thence back to Britain

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Give me glasses that make my foresight as clear as me hindsight

Been a bit of a break from my blog, and it has been lonely - so I have returned to it's tender bosom. If, of course, a blog can have a tender bosom. Picture it - here I am, at work, tenderly clutching my 17" LCD, having a return to the womb (or bosom) experience.

I think I need to get out a bit more.

Anyway, momentary lapse of reason (A.K.A Brainfart) over. This is day three of the Mens Health Six Day Ab Diet, and I can hand on heart say that I am obsessing about my progress (or lack of). I am (supposed to be) faithfully following my Diet of (sound the trumpets):

A: Almonds and Other Nuts
B: Beans and other Legums
S: Spinach and other green vegetables

D: Dairy Products
I: Instant Oatmeal
E: Eggs
T: Turkey and other leanmeat

P: Peanut Butter
O: Olive Oil
W: Wholegrain bread and cereals
E: Extra Protein(whey) powders
R: Raspberries and other berries

Ok - that seems to leave nothing out of the list of foods I can eat except white bread, rice and pasta...Anyway I seem to have been doing more of a:

S: Spinach and other green vegetables
W: Wholegrain bread and cereals
E: Extra Protein(whey) powders
A: Almonds and Other Nuts
T: Turkey and other leanmeat

B: Beans and other Legums
O: Olive Oil
D: Dairy Products

Which would be funny if I wasn't depriving myself of my beloved beer until the weekend in the cause of a better bod :-(

That reminds me - which is worse, to have joggers nipple (A.K.A Friction Injury) from a sweaty t-shirt rubbing aforesaid nipples whilst doing an 8k run, or to apply vaseline to the nipples in the mens locker room, of a busy lunch time, to stop the joggers nipple. This quandary prevented me going to the gym today as I couldn't decide, and indecision, as we all know, leads to inaction.

I did consider applying the vaseline to my chest in the toilets - but I know what I would assume if i saw a guy walking out of the toilet stall with a tub of vaseline in one hand. And it wouldn't be that he had joggers nipple!

Still, maybe I will apply some plasters to my pink area. I don;t know - anyone else gone through this?

I have to go now - my work calls and beckons me

3 Comments:

Blogger  said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:58 pm

 
Blogger  said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:48 am

 
Blogger  said...

whatever - sore nipples, great bod, i love you.

(both comments said this, i just accidentally deleted them both. doh!)

4:58 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home