32 years old - Made in Britain - Exported to Singapore - Re-Exported to the Netherlands - and from thence back to Britain

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

An Ode to the jerks in Finance (Payments)

I myself am married
With a wife and dogs to feed
With a mortgage that requires service
And things that stop me breed
And wine, beer and alcohol
And also food for my tummy
And gym membership to keep me thin
Working out and running
But if you do not pay me
Then my wife must pay instead
And she's a civil servant
Whose pay's a joke (it's said)
So bloody pull out your digit
From wherever it is stuck
And pay my sodding invoice
You lazy little fuck!

2 Comments:

Blogger wahj said...

rofl! bloody excellent!

Are you sure you don't want to just send that to said department? Perhaps it will get them off their collective butts

3:24 pm

 
Blogger Neil said...

Glad you like it ;-) - and it must have had some kind of sympathetic magical effect because I was indeed paid last night!

2:39 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home