32 years old - Made in Britain - Exported to Singapore - Re-Exported to the Netherlands - and from thence back to Britain

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Hellweek

I assume that most people have watched HellBoy. You have? Let me introduce you to Hellweek. That is what I am in. Let me explain:

Last weekend was WWII big. Fine. Dandy even.

Last night was also realtively big. Also fine if not so dandy.
Today and tomorrow I have visitors from overseas at work. For those who don't work in the land of corporate expense accounts let me translate. Visitors from overseas = Big. Notice the progression to Capitalisation.
Thursday and Friday I have more visitors from overseas at work.More visitors from overseas = just as Big. Notice the progression to bold typeface.

Then we are into the weekend, which, me being me, and Kanga being the Roo, will be BIG. Hope I don't need to draw your attention to the typeface, font size or caps lock.

Really, I should just hang out my liver to dry. Or donate it to science. They could use it on adverts that aim to dissuade people from abusing alcohol.

Sometimes I long for my salad days, when alcohol was too expensive to drink regularly, plus I had school the next day. Rare indeed were the days then when my liver felt like an implant from Keith Richards at his worst.

Still, at least I no longer smoke.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just had an email from one of the guys at work - with the below URL. Might dissuade you from having large fries, coke and a quaterpounder...

http://www.dietclub.com.au/createameal/?menu=1

Which appears to have the same calorific content as around 5 pints of Guinness. Now that, is pure genius....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home