32 years old - Made in Britain - Exported to Singapore - Re-Exported to the Netherlands - and from thence back to Britain

Friday, May 14, 2004

Once more into the weekend

Friday has once more come around and the weekend looms again. Things to do this weekend are:

Watch Troy
Finish my Sorceress Minature conversion
Paint some figures
Cycle around Lower Pierce
Go to Pi
Taekwondo
Eat out (ok - done that a lot recently, so maybe I should skip that)
Do grocery shopping
Play with stretching machine

All in all a busy weekend - but should be fun. I really need to practice my Yul Gok and Joong Gun as these will feature pretty high in my upcoming grading on the 30th.


On a side note, let me vent my frustration with the guy I pass my invoices to - I submitted an invoice last Monday and he hasn't passed it to the ppl who process payments - hence my cashflow is going to be officially fucked for this month. I can;t believe that anyone could be so f'ing thoughtless!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home