32 years old - Made in Britain - Exported to Singapore - Re-Exported to the Netherlands - and from thence back to Britain

Friday, April 02, 2004

Rolling, rolling, rolling - Rawhide!

Decided that I had been somewhat muted in jotting down my recent thoughts and activities, so here is a quick update at what is happening in that most wonderful place that you all get to live in - "Neil World"

Monday - Work - blah, blah, blah. DnD - Kanga got killed again - she is to be coming back for a third attempt next week - still a monk, but maybe with some hardening courtesy of "The Complete Warrior".
I, for one, am hoping that she survives.

Tuesday - Seeing as I consumed no alcohol on Monday, but did eat three slices of Pizza, I decided to re-implement the jogging regime - so I was up at 0730 to do 2400 meters at Bishan park. Was not as easy as it should have been, so I decided to try again on Wednesday. Also - got whacked at Pi playing Damiens Empire. Many lessons have been learnt, and I now appreciate the beauty of a loaded flank - just wish that I had used one! DOH!

Wednesday - No alcohol on Tuesday night, and a pledge to run "better, harder, faster" - so up again at 0730 to run at Bishan Park - again did the obligatory 2400 meters, in just under 12 minutes - but I was still knackered so I have decided that I must keep running everyday. After all, in December last year I was upto 10 km without too much effort.

Thursday - No alcohol on Wednesday night - but I did have TKD - so woke up sore and a bit tired - but, Obsessive Complusive that I am, out I went, and dropping my pace did 5km, plus a set at the park work out area. Felt goooooddd.......Had TKD, which Ben dropped down to - hope he enjoyed it...I got to spar with the same Ah Beng as last time - he did a beautiful turning kick to my chest - really good. Then Next round I punched his face, and he lost it - he needs some serious Yoda Therapy - "Control your anger you must. Anger turns to hate, hate turns to Neil kicking your nads so hard that you will be taking up lead soprano with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir!"

Friday - No alcohol Thursday night, had TKD, but who cares - I went and ran 8km, walked 2.4 km, and did a workout at the park all in 1hr 15 mins. Endorphin rush city - I am getting into this like crazy. Tomorrow I am going for the milestone 10km, plus 5km walking, plus workout - so will need 2 hours. Seeing as I have a tourny at Pi, for which I need to be there at 0930, I will have to get up at 0630 to do my workout. This is the new regime - morning run, evening TKD. Wanted to do Pilates as well - but I just don't see where I can fit it in!

So thats my week caught up - for those who wonder why I post the minutia of my day - consider this - I am crap on the phone, and this way my Mother gets to know whats going on in my life on a day by day, blow by blow basis :)

So that is all I have to say - I am a bit stuffed and tired as Kanga and I have just been to Pasta Fresca Da Salvatore for lunch - too much cream for me - but still not bad for a $38 lunch

Tata - Taekwon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home