32 years old - Made in Britain - Exported to Singapore - Re-Exported to the Netherlands - and from thence back to Britain

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Pass me a grater and rub

Well, DnD last night saw the sudden loss of Hwa Rang - however, Kanga seemed to take it very well this time - no emotional attachment to the bugger most probably helped. Anyway - I have a feeling that a resurrection will be due, so death isn't really that final is it?

I am off to Pi tonight to playtest my army again - on advice from WJ I have been reading about the tactics of the Byzantine empire c. 800AD, and am slowly beginning to get a feel for what tactics are appropriate for my cavalry heavy force. Also, thanks again to WJ for lending me Warfighting - the U.S Marine Corps Book of Strategy. It is a good read, with many insightful comments of the nature of war. Nearly finished it last night - it's only 108 pages - and have learnt a lot - although I think I will need to reread it many times to truly get to grips with it all.

Work is a tad slow this week - which is fine as it goes, but inevitably means that next week will be crazy. As this is soooo far outside of my control I am not worrying about it - as is said, choose the fights you can win.

A quick look at T's blog has pointed me to yet another "What are you?" This time, the cheese. The results were....

Bugger Me Neil! The Bloody picture hasn't loaded!

Which means that so far this month I am a Cheddar Dream - I think that I need to find one more quiz to complete this. Maybe, what LoTR character are you? Let me see if I can find one...

Bugger Me Neil! The Bloody picture hasn't loaded!


So I am a Hobbit's Cheddar Dream .....was hoping for Gandalf......bugger, thats it I am off to sulk a la Gollum - "nasty Hobbits, tricksy web site, poor Smeagol"

Tata - Taekwon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home