32 years old - Made in Britain - Exported to Singapore - Re-Exported to the Netherlands - and from thence back to Britain

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

A Shoggoth on the Roof

Ok - bit of a laugh for fans of the HP Lovecraft based Cthulian mythos - the musical "A Shaggoth on the Roof" - think "Fiddler on the Roof" meets "Call of Cthulu" - here are some lyrics from the musical:

Byakhee byakhee

Byakhee byakhee fly me through space
Take me away, far from this place.
Byakhee byakhee what must I do
To go for a ride with you?

Byakhee byakhee now heed my call.
I've done the spells. I've done them all.
Out of tartarean darkness appear
And fly me away from here.

I don't know how to describe you.
To see you is a mind-blowing thing.

Not moles, crows nor ants are quite like you,
Nor partially decomposed human beings.
Aaaaaah!!

Byakhee byakhee now that you're here
I've changed my mind, I'm filled with fear.
People who go with you don't reappear.
So leave me alone.
I'll stay at home.
I will forget we ever met.
I must not and won't recall!

- From "A Shoggoth on the Roof" the musical
Lyrics by He Who (for legal reasons) Must Not Be Named

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home