32 years old - Made in Britain - Exported to Singapore - Re-Exported to the Netherlands - and from thence back to Britain

Thursday, March 25, 2004

Mister Sandman - Bring me a Dream

Thanks to Daniels blog I have found out which of The Endless I am:

Bugger Me Neil! The Bloody picture hasn't loaded!

Dream, the third of The Endless, you are in charge
of the Dreaming, all imagination and

creativity, everyone knows your beautiful
realm, but none truly understand it. You are

dark and brooding, creative, and spend a lot of
time by yourself, just thinking. You are almost
as serious as Destiny, but not quite. Everyone
is enchanted by you, but you keep them all at a
distance, even when you shouldn't.

Strangely enough I have been reading Sandman, Hellblazer, The Books of Magic and Lucifer for years (which kind of means I have been following the story of Morpheus, John, Tim and the Morning Star since issue 1 of each!), and I never would have placed me as Morpheus. Always wanted to be John, felt I was more likely Tim, but aparently I am Dream! Cool.

BTW - I know that I am missing The Swamp Thing from my related comics there - but I have never been able to get into it. too much history - too 1972....

Tata - Taekwon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home