32 years old - Made in Britain - Exported to Singapore - Re-Exported to the Netherlands - and from thence back to Britain

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Three days to Freedom

Back, once again on Blogger - and this time the message is that I am going on holiday in three days time! God, I can't wait for it - the cooler English climate, the warmer English beer, green fields of wheat, countryside, babbling brooks, ploughmans lunches, roast dinners, the list is in exhaustable. Of course, I am working as well - which will bring in a few much needed pennies - but the work is only 2-3 days, which will not interfere with my holiday too much.

Tomorrow is Vesak day - Buddha's birthing day - thanks mr B for that - a much needed public holiday - hope to go for a good walk avec ma femme.

BTW - if you want to translate "savez-vous trouver la tour eiffel en bouvant du vin rouge" then I recommend going to this translator

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home