32 years old - Made in Britain - Exported to Singapore - Re-Exported to the Netherlands - and from thence back to Britain

Friday, March 26, 2004

Don't wear a hood when you intend to get wet

It's official - when you know you are going to get wet it is safer for your health not to wear a hood. That's right - cast off your hoods. By hood, I am obviously refering to that most beloved member of the family - the manhood. According to the bbc circumcised men are 6 times less likely to contract HIV through unprotected sexual relations (to use that oh so Clinton-esque euphamism) than their hooded brothers. Apparently the HIV virus specifically targets cells found in the foreskin - which does rather beg the question - what the hell kind of evolutionary path did this virus take? How did it ever evolve to target the foreskin? In the words of Ray Romano - "Why, Why, WHY?". Actually it also makes me wonder if Jewish and Muslim men have a lower infection rate than their Buddhist, Taoist, Christian, Zarathustra etc counterparts - has anyone done a study on this? Was HIV an Al-Queda bio attack!? Did the American's know? Were crop dusters used? It's a Conspiracy!

Which leads me to my second musing regarding the male member - this time a musing on the Candiru fish (lat Vandellia Cirrhosa). This is the funky little dude who is found in South America and is now legendary around the world for swimming into the uretha. Most people think this is an urban legend - but it is true! If you decide to pee whilst swimming in South America don't be surprised if this litle guy decides to take up residence in you! Once inside he will send his spikes into your uretha causing intense pain - and bleeding. He then drinks the blood, making him grow fatter, which causes him to expand, thus causing more pain. At least this guy can be explained in terms of evolution - his normal prey is large fish. He will follow the warm liquid execretions of the gills and take residence in the gill system. So nothing personal - he just mistakes your uretha for a black bass gill system!

Tomorrow is the Warhammer Tourney at Pi. I am in the 10 - 1 slot - so if anyone wants a laugh come down to see me get thrashed! Tonight I am finishing packing my army, printing my list and generally making sure that I get a good nights sleep so that I am alert (if only I could take work so seriously!).

Hopefully I will not get massacred.

Well - I better get on with some work - but I will be updating later,

So, tata for now

Taekwon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home