32 years old - Made in Britain - Exported to Singapore - Re-Exported to the Netherlands - and from thence back to Britain

Monday, June 28, 2004

Fitness

Ho hum - back at work and back from the UK. My new "thing" is to lose the stubborn layer of fat on my stomach that has been refusing to bugger off since I started my diet before Christmas. This requires a two pronged attack:

1) Quit alcohol until the fat goes
2) Up my exercise (again)

So, I am now on day 8 of no alcohol, and, although it is not easy, it has had some results. I didn't even have a beer on the weekend - which is amazing for me. Secondly, I have signed up for the gym. My plan here is to go at lunch time daily, which should have the effect of burning off 400 or so calories.

So, sticking to the above I have a two month plan. I insist on seeing some improvement after two months - so by August 23rd I will review my position - hopefully as a fitter, leaner person.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home