32 years old - Made in Britain - Exported to Singapore - Re-Exported to the Netherlands - and from thence back to Britain

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Oops I did it again...

Picture this. During the middle of my workout today, the PT said:

"Now that you are working out you must cut down your alcohol"

Ok. Sounds reasonable - except when you consider that last night Kanga took me out for 5 beers. So, mid workout I start to think "are my hands shaking, does my breath reek of alcohol? Does my skin have the pallid unhealthy look of a career alcoholic? What is betraying me?"

This is the start of a recommitment to my beer on Friday and Saturday only. No deviation.

Thus endeth the lesson.

Taekwon

4 Comments:

Blogger Terz said...

So, let me know about the all-guys' night-out. Just realised we haven't done something like that in a loooong while.

5:32 pm

 
Blogger Tym said...

You (Terz) are truly the devil perched on his shoulder.

8:13 am

 
Blogger NARDAC said...

what do you think betrayed you? You're english and you don't dress in Nepali shirts and talk about wheatgrass...DUH! That means you drink!

11:52 am

 
Blogger Neil said...

Good point - hadn't quite considered that!

4:18 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home