32 years old - Made in Britain - Exported to Singapore - Re-Exported to the Netherlands - and from thence back to Britain

Monday, August 02, 2004

Enough already with the pain

Beginning vent....

The bloody finance department at the bank that I work for are complete morons. My last invoice to them has been sitting, unsettled, since July 12th. My last pay came through June 14th. How the hell do they expect me to pay my bills, eat, and get to work? The excuse....we are upgrading our systems to SAP to improve service.

In case anyone from said finance department is reading....my service is not improved

.......Ending vent

1 Comments:

Blogger Tym said...

Why do people build anything in SAP? I'm a computer non-geek who has to use a SAP-based system sometimes at work and I hate it. User-unfriendly, completely non-intuitive and to top it all off, the stupid SAP logo is gloating at me on practically every screen as I struggle to do what I'm supposed to be able to do with the system.

12:49 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home