32 years old - Made in Britain - Exported to Singapore - Re-Exported to the Netherlands - and from thence back to Britain

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Note to self - BUY NEW RAZOR

Ok - guys will get this, girls may not. Last night I needed to shave (stubble on pillow - not nice) so I grabbed my razor and slotted in my last new razor head. The soap strip on the top was looking a bit worse for wear, but hey, thats humidity for you. So, merrily I shaved and went to sleep. This morning, I awoke and ambled into my bathroom, where (after turing on the hot water) I proceeded to fill a basin with hot water, ready for my morning ablutions. After clearing the steam from the mirror I checked out my ugly mug - to find a large red rash with pimples on my upper lip! My bloody razor had not been as sterile as I thought and in happily shaving I have irritated my upper lip. Now I am cobndemned to no shaving for the next two - three days and pimples.

Yucks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home