32 years old - Made in Britain - Exported to Singapore - Re-Exported to the Netherlands - and from thence back to Britain

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Fairwell, adieu

I am off on Saturday to Europe for two weeks for work. This provides me with the opportunity to catch up with some friends in Canterbury, see my Mother, Grandparents and an Aunt/Uncle/Cousin family unit and go for a Sunday lunch at a carvery. After that I will be in London for half a week, then in Amsterdam, then back in Lodon the following week. This means that I can tie up work on a couple of projects I am involved in and say hi to these project's managers. It also gives me a weekend in 'Dam. This is a novelty in itself as I rarely get to spend personal time on work trips - hell, I rarely get work trips (so far work trips in my life is 1 to Singapore, 3 to Australia, 1 to Hong Kong, 1 to Amsterdam). I intend to fill my Saturday and Sunday with;

-- cycling (this is the flat country after all)
-- pilgrammage to Anne Frank's house (I have always been moved (sometimes to tears) by her diaries)
-- Museums (thinking of the Biblical Museum)
-- Art Galleries
-- And finally, a trip to a "Cafe" for a ...... "coffee"

I am hoping that I will get a chnace to meet up with some more family in London - will have to see if my darling cousin Hannah is available for dinner. She may live in Nottingham but if she can come down it would be fantastic. Of course my mother will likely come up for dinner as well :)

Whilst I am in Amsterdam I also hope to scout for houses...hint hint hint. Please read between the lines as I am loathe to tempt fate a write my plans for Jan onwards next year....

All in all I look like I will be a busy bee. As such it is time for me to Bumble

Tata - taekwon!

PS: Did I mention that I am flying business class on SIA? And also that I am staying in the Millenium Hotel - Mayfair? :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home