32 years old - Made in Britain - Exported to Singapore - Re-Exported to the Netherlands - and from thence back to Britain

Friday, September 10, 2004

Thought for the day

I am thinking of emailing Jean Paul - not the singer, rather the Bishop of Rome, Vicar of Jesus Christ, Vicarius Filii Dei, in other words, the Pope. My mail regards something that is, to my mind, lacking in Proverbs. It runs like this:

"Drinking to excess the night before an early gym session will lead to much pain in the gym"

I am sure that Solomon, son of David, king of Israel must have known this, and surely this has just been omitted from every bible on the face of the earth in error. I mean, this is proverbs. The collected wisdom of a man who said the " The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline". I mean to say, this guy knew what he was talking about - therefore the absence of discussions about working out with a hangover must be a mistake.

In case the Holy Father reads this - please convene a conclave to investigate.

Cheers

NB


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home