32 years old - Made in Britain - Exported to Singapore - Re-Exported to the Netherlands - and from thence back to Britain

Friday, September 17, 2004

A pox on....me?

This is day three of my damnable cough - which has interfered in no small manner with my Gym schedule. My PT today? Cancelled. My run on Wednesday and Thursday? Cancelled. Damn this infection and the attendant 38.3 Celcius temperature. Grrrrr.

On a brighter note I shall be flying to London on Friday next week for a week (or two) of meetings in London and Amsterdam. This promises to be a very interesting trip with some insights into what my job next year will actually entail. It is relatively strange to know that you have a job next year but not to actually know what it is going to be. Actually it is disorienting. But that is BAU in this project!

Anyway - one of the high points (no pun intended) of going to Amsterdam is the chance to meet up with Karen Johnson again. A thoroughly organised and experienced PM from our vendor. It will put the oo in Cool!

1 Comments:

Blogger  said...

poor u! (and cool stipe picture!!!)

11:56 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home