32 years old - Made in Britain - Exported to Singapore - Re-Exported to the Netherlands - and from thence back to Britain

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Results are in

The results of the Clapham Common 10k are in - I came in 15th with a time of 36'45" (not 36'44" as I had thought). I am content for the moment.

On another front; I was run over today - my front wheel is fragged, but I am fine. Basically a complete tosser decided to overtake me, in the rain and make a sudden left turn, and so took out my front wheel. Luckily I was only going arond 15kmph, and he was at around 10kmph (when he was actually turning) so I had time to jump clear. London - not a cycle friendly city. Partly my fault for not taking my usual Cycle Network route, which is low traffic and so would not have these problems. Instead I was on Shaftesbury Ave, opposite forbidden planet, outside Pasta Cafe, so busy and full of idiots. C'est la vie, n'est pas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home